BOSSIP.COM

Sunday Style: Fatima B.

Read More:Christina Milian, News, Saturday Style

Posted by Bossip Staff

Comments 13 Comments 4219 Views

fatima3

There is always a method to madness. Many artists are styled by Fatima B., although she does not beg for the recognition:

Bossip: Who Would you like to work with?

Man! Its so many people. Hmm Zoe Kravits, Kanye West, Kate Moss, M.I.A, Victoria Beckum…I can go on for hours about this…I love to work with photographer David Lachaplle

Bossip: When, where, and how did you get started?

I’m a true New Yorker! From the I speak to my walk to style.. I spent a majority of my childhood time in Tokyo Japan, gaining access to a world of eclectic fashion and style which I used as inspiration for many of the projects. I began 2years ago assisting major Stylist in the Hip Hop Industry. from recording artists for photo shoots, album packaging, magazine spreads and music videos. Among the stylists I assisted, Brandon Atherley is one of them.Who is Missy Elliot Stylist. then in 2008 I became one of Fashion Director for two long-standing urban teen publications. Right on!/Black Beat Magazine. From choosing shoot locations and hiring models, to teaming with esteemed photographers such as Keith Major and guiding the theme of the fashion spreads. I engaged in every aspect of the fashion editorial process. . As a stylist I was blessed to work with celebrities such as Soulja Boy, Christina Milian, rapper Tyga, BET personality Terrence J, rapper Juelz Santana, Ron Browz, Asher Roth, Just to name a few.

Bossip: Who are some of your favorite designers?

I love Brian Licthenberg, Alexander Wang, Vilsbol de Arce, Marc Jacobs, Walter Steiger, Melody Ehsani,

Bossip: What is your goal for 2009??

To work and collaborate.

Keep doing ya thing Fatima.

CMILIfatimafatima4fatima56fatima2CMILL

Follow Bossip On TwitterFollow @bossip on Twitter Right Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment